Thursday, December 6, 2007

Freedom Writers

November 6th
Watching Freedom Writers really opened my eyes to a part of teaching I never really thought about.
How will my personal relationships be affected by my job?
  • I'm concerned that IF I ever find that right gentleman, I could end up like Erin Gruewell and blow him off for a career. Hopefully he won't be like Gruewell's husband and be angry with her for her dedication and commitment to the job.
  • I'm concerned my family won't support where I'm teaching
  • I'm concerned I won't make enough money to support myself.
With all of these concerns, I must realize that this profession is the ultimate right choice for me and I am extremely excited to become an educator and welcome those thoughts I have and will cross that bridge when I come to it.

No comments: