Friday, December 7, 2007

Wrapping Up.

As I finish my blog...
I'm sad.
I had a wonderful semester.
I learned I can't procrastinate as much as I would like....
I've learned that friends will get mad because you decide to spend the night with your textbook and hot cocoa rather than a night with them at the local watering hole, and that is okay.
I've learned that sometimes the best teaching/learning experiences are the ones that you are active participants in.
I've learned that no matter what you try to do to avoid it, bad things happen.
People die, car accidents happen, and there's nothing you can do to avoid them, but you can only learn from them and move on.
I can't wait to student teach.
I'm going home.
They say home is where the heart is.
I think I've left a piece of my heart at Troy.
I would love to teach there someday, but if this is the closest opportunity I get, then so be it.
Thank you for a wonderful semester, Pete.

No comments: